Privacy Statement on the Protection of Personal Data
OTP Bank S.A., is registered as a Personal Data Operator at the National Center for Personal Data Protection, registration number 0000008, in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 133 of 08.07.2011 on protection of personal data.
Any person visiting the website: www.otpbank.md and providing personal data or information to the bank, expressly agrees to the following: processing of personal data and information by the bank in order to conduct market researches or transmission of promotional materials related to direct marketing operations; carrying out by the bank of staff recruitment operations (see the "Career" page); settlement by the bank of requests, questions and complaints addressed to the bank (see the page "Suggestions and complaints").
The Bank will process and keep the confidentiality of the data/information according to the provisions of the Government Decision No. 1123 of 14-12-2010 on the approval of the requirements for ensuring the security of personal data during their processing by personal data information systems, except for the cases provided by law.
For the purposes of keeping confidentiality of personal data and securing any online activities, we recommend not to disclose any detailed information regarding personal identity, accounts or other banking products and services owned, except when the situations are well justified and provided that the authenticity of accessed pages is verified.
In cases when you prefer to request banking products or services from OTP Bank online, please verify the authenticity of the pages where you leave your personal or financial data, by consulting the validity of the server certificates and the Internet address where they are located.
The Data subject has the following rights concerning owned personal data: right of access and right to rectification, right to object, right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing and right of access to justice. The bank is using and processing the following personal data: Name, Surname, Data from the identity card and Personal photo and is storing them for the period established in accordance with the provisions of art. 9 of Law no. 308 of 22.12.2017 on preventing and combating money laundering and terrorist financing and by respecting the provisions of Law no. 133 of 08.07.2011, for the following specified, explicit and legitimate purposes:
- accessing the services provided by the Bank;
- ensuring continuous communication, including transmission, directly or through third parties, of the information related to products, services and activities of the Bank and/ or its partners;
- their use in promotional, marketing and advertising campaigns in order to promote the Bank's products and services, using information resources such as www.otpbank.md, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, other social networks;
- conducting marketing researches by the Bank regarding existing or future Bank's products, services and activities;
- sending of commercial correspondence and related to the settlement of complaints at the mentioned address.